Delicious aromatic topping for home bruschettas.
- 300 grams of sherry tomatoes
- 100 grams of olive oil
- 3-4 cloves of garlic
- 10 leaves of fresh basil
1. Cut the tomatoes in half and arrange on cooking paper. Add salt and garlic cloves.
2. Dry in the oven at 100 degrees Celsius for about 2-3 hours, you can also dry them in the sun for several days or in a dehydrator according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
3. Arrange in a jar together with the garlic and chopped basil, and then pour in the olive oil and press.
4. Store in the refrigerator.
Note: With the drying process, the amount of lycopene in tomatoes increase and the phytonutrients become more concentrated.