- 100 grams of Davert white quinoa
- 60 grams of kalamata olives
- 7-8 dried tomatoes in oil
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 Wheaty sausage from seitan
- Juice from 1/2 lemon
- Himalayan salt
- In a saucepan boil 300 ml of water with a little salt. When the water starts to boil add the quinoa and occasionally mix until it is cooked. Leave it aside to cool down.
- In a deeper container pour the cooled quinoa, add the kalamata olives without seeds, few of the dried tomatoes in aromatic oil and chopped parsley.
- Add the vegan sausage from seitan chopped in circles.
- Salten the salad according to your taste, pour a few tablespoons of melted coconut oil and mix with the lemon juice.